Addresses the skills and knowledge required to demonstrate high levels of personal leadership and to be a role model within the work environment. Key focuses: working within teams and with individuals, standards of conduct, initiative, positive influence, and the exercising of discretion and judgement.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Leadership in the workplace – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Upskilled uses a customised online Learning Management System to manage the delivery of learning resources. The program is self paced and requires the participant to interact with the online learning materials and undertake a certain degree of self-directed learning.
Students are assigned a Trainer who will mark assessments and provide support throughout the course. Short courses which are assessed and map towards one of Upskilled’s qualifications will count as Credit Transfer towards that qualification. A Statement of Attainment will be issued after the successful completion of an Assessed Short Course.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this short course
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBMGT401||Show leadership in the workplace|
|BSBMGT405||Provide personal leadership|
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Modelling high standards of management performance and behaviours
- What you can do to enhance your organisation's image
- Influence individuals and teams in a positive manner
- How to make informed decisions
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40807)
- Certificate IV in Customer Contact (BSB40307)
- Certificate III in Customer Contact (BSB30207)
- BSBMGT401A Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT405A Provide personal leadership
Choose between assessed and non-assessed options, paid as a single upfront payment
|$780 plus GST||N/A|